Step one...

I am your everyday girl who grew up in the sticks in Northern Wisconsin...I had big dreams and big plans. Many of my past 10 years were spent drifting from the life I wanted to live and I constantly found myself feeling alone, unfulfilled and knowing that this wasn't the life that I was meant to have. I had played the role that was expected that day, hour or minute. One minute I was giving campus tours...and the next I was in charge of the beer bong. Calling it a "double life" wasn't enough...more like a actress who was always playing another character. I survived college (barely) met the man that is now my husband (after meeting many frogs) and got a Masters degree. It was not until the past few years that I felt the Lord changing my heart and my life. This blog is the everyday stories, struggles and triumphs in my goal to live my life for Christ.


Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

No comments:

Post a Comment