Clearing our plates...

I am sad to see how long it has been since I have posted on my blog! I feel like September was yesterday and May is tomorrow! So many things happening in my life and SO MANY lessons God is teaching me daily.

In the past few months my husband and I decided to put our whole lives in God's hands. We are talking about finances, jobs, starting a family, health, family relationships and our dreams. Within a month of making this promise to God...we lost $18,000 of annual income equally 2 part-time jobs, a new job offer fell through, relationships were tested and a dream died. Most people would look at that and wonder what God was doing...but from the beginning we both believed that God was "clearing our plate" for bigger things to come.

God knew that we would never give up jobs that we believed we desperately needed or give up on a dream that I thought He placed in my heart. He is clearing my plate...so I am thankful and excited for what is next time come. Lord, continue to empty me...

No comments:

Post a Comment